If you’ve been away from the game for a while and just need a bit of confidence building or are just starting out in your tennis career ” then the club have a number of ways to help, such as:
- Rusty Racquets course.
- The sessions are designed for players that have never played before or who have not played for a while. Players from the course end up playing in club night sessions, teams, playing competitions, setting up doubles and singles friendly’s with other players from the course.
- An informal tournament is held at the end of each course
- Click here for current Rusty Racquets Schedule.
- Private coaching with one of our LTA qualified coaches
- Senior club nights on Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the year, which caters for all abilities
- Using the ball machine, which is a great way to practice your strokes without having to worry about anyone on the other side of the net!