If you have been playing for a while, but, are not interested in team tennis then the club have many offerings for you, such as:
- Senior club nights on Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the year, which caters for all abilities
- Ladies’ afternoons and Men’s mornings are held throughout the year and are a great way to meet people and establish friendships and friendly games
- American Tournaments are held on Bank Holiday Mondays throughout the year and these are a nice mix of tennis and social occasion
- One-off tennis/social event, which are normally tied to an external event, such as Olympics, World Cup, Queen’s Jubilee, etc.
- Friendly matches against local clubs
- Singles ladders, which are organised over the winter
- Annual handicap tournament
- Annual Club Championship
- Using the ball machine, which is a great way to practice your strokes without having to worry about anyone on the other side of the net!