Members are able to invite guests to play tennis at the Club subject to the following conditions:
- The name of the guest and the member introducing them is entered in the Visitors Book, located in the Clubhouse (by the computer), and the fee currently in force is paid into a Visitors Fee Cash box alongside.
- The current fees are £3.50 for adults and £2 for juniors.
- Guests must be accompanied by the introducing member at all times.
- That member is responsible for ensuring that the guest observes the rules of the Club, especially relating to dress and footwear.
- A guest is only entitled to play 4 times per year, after which a membership fee must be paid, the fee being the liability of the introducing member.