Prestbury Tennis Club is open for people to play singles and doubles.
There are strict conditions and limitations to follow government guidance for safe social distancing:
- Maintain 2m separation, wash hands before and after playing.
- Players may choose to use their own set of balls for the service game, or to wash their hands after the game.
- Book a court before coming to the club, don’t just turn up to play.
- If plans change, unbook the court immediately to allow others to play.
- The clubhouse is shut, toilet and handwashing facilities are available in the disabled toilet.
- Until it can be reviewed, the ball machine is not to be used.
Group coaching is now permitted (for adults max 5 plus coach, and for juniors 15 plus coach) with appropriate procedures as per LTA.
live classes led by Head Coach Jon using Zoom
FREE Fun Cardio Tennis Live Class Schedule
2 balls and a racket required
ADULT Classes – Wednesday 6:30pm
JUNIOR This Girl Can (Girls only) – Wednesday 4:30pm
JUNIOR Team – Wednesday 5:30pm
Mini Tennis ABC Skills Classes
Agility, Balance & Co-ordination
Players need a ball, racket, drink of water
Beginner – Friday 3:30pm (aimed at u8 years)
Intermediate – Wednesday 3:30pm (aimed at 8-10 years)
Advanced – Thursday 3:30pm (aimed at 10-14years)
To join a class:
Text Jon 07702 814351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org