- Courts can be booked up to 14 days in advance
- Block/regular bookings, such as Club Night, Men’s morning, Free Play, Junior Squads, etc. will be set up by Tennis Secretary and these slots cannot be changed by members
- The slots that are available for members to book are yellow
- This system makes it very easy to cancel unwanted booking, so, there really is no excuse for not doing so. If you are not going to use a booked court then, please, cancel it ASAP!
Instructions For How To Use The System
|Access the system||Go to the following web site:http://www.clubwww.co.uk/ClubWWWFacilities.php?CLUB=PRESTBURYYou can do this direct from this document by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the above link.
To make it easy to access in the future then save as a Bookmark and/or Desktop shortcut
|Access your account||Select the Sign Inbutton towards the top of the screen and then enter the following information:Account: This will be pre-filled with PRESTBURYUserName: Enter the username you have been assignedPassword: Enter your password, which is initially ‘CHANGEME’|
|Check availability and bookings||If the correct screen is not on display then click Bookings and AvailabilityThere are 2 ways to view information:
Place your cursor on the “Select Facility” and choose from the drop down list which court you wish to book. Then move your cursor to the “Next Seven Days”. There will be a drop down menu offering a choice of time frames. Choose from the list. You are now ready to book your court.
To choose from all 8 courts on a particular day click in the box to right of “Select Date to Show All Facilities” and choose the date you are interested in. You are now ready to book your court.
|Book a court||
|Cancel a court booking||Either whole bookings can be cancelled or individual 30-minute slots
|Sign out||When you have finished making/cancelling bookings then you need to exit from your account.Select the Sign Out button towards the top of the screen|
|Change password||Each account is set up with a standard password, which will have been communicated in the email you received. It is VERY IMPORTANTthat you change this to something else at the earliest opportunity.
|Further help||Click on the Help button|
In order to maximise the use of courts for all members, please, adhere to the following slots during the listed periods:
- Weekdays, 6.30 onwards – Only book either 6.30-8.00 or 8.00-9.30
- Weekend mornings – Do not book courts starting at 9.30 or 11.00
If you are unsure of anything or find something doesn’t work as you expect then get in touch with either Richard Sinton